Monday, November 16, 2009

WooHoooo!!!


Hiyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I am tickled to death my sis has made this.I always look at some people and wonder , where did they get that adorable outfit.Keep in touch with all the new clothes,surf spots..Join us for some fun and informative reading...

Today I am wearing:hair: fri.-Dylan

Top : Is from DeeTaleZ on sale $L20

skirt: From DeeTaleZ

shoes: JacSurf shop (made by Aurora Jacks)

Bracelets: MJ Surfs Up charm braclet and ankle bracelet given to a few of us surfer girls by Marianna Monentes Very Awesome Friend...Silver Bracelet also given to me by Marianna Monentes .I am So Very Spoiled Indeed...

Skin: "Dutch Touch" Cleo..Coffee Breeze

shape: My own shape ...smilesNecklace: Special made by a dear friend as well.

I wanna give a special thanks to Aurora and Kris, for always being there for me. Love you Both!!!

2 comments: